Everything was from around the house, but these were the main "ingredients" for our tub...
- popcorn kernels
- decorative hay bale
- yellow and brown felt leaves
- decorative dried corn slices
- foam turkeys
- small pumpkins (same ones we used last month for a few math activities)
- brown bowl
- 2 measuring spoons
- 2 glass spice jars with lids
- spice infuser (smelled great!)
I hid some of the leaves and turkeys thinking the kids would want to hunt for them.
Elliott didn't actually care for this one as much as the others, or rather, he was preoccupied with something else that already had his attention.
Emory on the other hand, enjoyed it just as much as the last two. He really liked the jars, and he spent a long time cooking for me.
Pumpkin soup anyone?