1. This girl is a ham. And a handful. And of course we wouldn't have her any other way! She's also decided the baby is not aloud to cry. I don't think it's because she's annoyed by it, but she's so protective of her that she can't stand to see her "baby Eloise" upset.
2. I love watching babies sleep, don't you? This was from about a week ago, but Eloise is already a month old.
3. We're easing back into school now. We started back with a couple of Schoolhouse Review Crew items to kick off the new year, and this week we finally jumped back into Five in a Row. We're rowing The Glorious Flight, because Emory requested airplanes. We're reading/reviewing a historical fiction book about the Revolutionary War too, so that might be our next study. I say that, but I never know where our interests will end up taking us!
4. You want an update on 34 Weeks of Clean? Well, I didn't do anything related to the challenge this week. Shame on me, huh? However, next week is the formal dining room, and I don't have one, so that means I can get last week's challenge done without getting behind.
5. This is what my 8 year old has been up to lately. The DVD player wasn't working, but it is now. I'm currently researching some STEM activities to keep his hands and mind busy!
©2011-2015 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com