- Sitting your chair back on two legs
- Slurping through a straw when the drink is obviously gone
- Adults who still type like a middle school kid passing notes in fifth period. You're too old not to capitalize the word I, to purposely misspell words and to use ridiculous slang.
- When people cannot put their cell phone down during meals, while driving or basically any other time it is inappropriate to check messages
- Stacks of papers, junked up drawers and clutter. I'm a work in progress myself!
- Leaving a bite or two of something in the container -- I would rather you eat it all than leave three blueberries in the refrigerator
- When my children walk in and kick their shoes across the room in all different directions, instead of putting them away
- Using pee pads for dogs instead of house training them
- Showing up at my house unexpectedly/uninvited
- Cursing or talking about inappropriate subject matter, particularly in front of children
- People who complain about their situation, but do not take steps to improve it
What are your pet peeves?
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com