- The toddler. No doubt, she gets the top spot. She still co-sleeps for part of the night, and she's a wild sleeper at that!
- The Husband's snoring. Sorry husband.
- Being alone when husband is traveling for work
- Getting too hot. I toss and turn and then finally get up and adjust the temperature, and then have to wait until I cool down enough to get comfortable before I can sleep again.
- Worrying and stressing. Over the kids. The future. Current events.
- Netflix or Hulu. Sometimes I find myself binge watching.
- Homeschooling. I often plan at night, or pre-read books for the kids.
- The computer. That homeschool planning (research) and blogging often happen during the "quiet" night when their are minimal distractions
- Reading. Just one more chapter. Anyone else?
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com