- Build our dream home on our dream property
- Build my dream library. I also want this table for it. Ignore the fact that its a dining set, because it's just fun. People like to have coffee or eat snacks while they read, right?
- Build up college funds for kids
- Tithe/donate/help family
- Invest in husband's dream bakery
- Buy a luxury RV - my son wants to travel this way
- Go on a shopping spree, for myself for once
- Hire a regular babysitter so husband and I can have date night once a month or something
- Hire a cleaning service to come in once a month for the nitty gritty cleaning--baseboards, under/behind large appliances, curtains--all the terrible chores I hate
- Travel - to anywhere and everywhere our hearts desire
If you had the opportunity, how would you spend a million dollars?
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com