Ok . . . now onto this week's list!
December's To-Do List.
- Husband's Employee-Family Christmas dinner
- Elliott's Birthday
- finish the last few sessions of co-op
- Make some fun homemade Christmas ornaments
- Write a couple of reviews
- Play date with friends
- Read Christmas books
- Watch Christmas movies
- Finish shopping and then wrap gifts
- Christmas cookie exchange (this is mostly husband's thing, but I'm sure I'll help)
- Christmas dinner with Homebuilder's Sunday School class
- Children's Christmas program
- Christmas Eve with family
- Enjoying Christmas in the moment and reflecting on our truest gifts
- Look into piano lessons for Emory (his request)
- Start thinking ahead for Eleanor and Eloise's birthdays
- Brainstorming/outlining homeschool plans for January and beyond
It's already time for the next list, Winter Bucket List, so I'm thinking about the memory-making activities I want to put at the top of our list.
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com