This week for the 52 Lists challenge, we're sharing our current and future goals and dreams. When I think of goals, I think of things that will bring more peace, more beauty, more simplicity into our lives.
- To make time for myself. Regularly.
- To continue nurturing my relationship with my husband so we can continue to have a healthy marriage
- To build strong relationships between each of my children
- Implement nature study regularly
- Read more
- Pray more
- Set a good example as a wife and mother
- Organize my homeschool curriculum more effectively
- Organizing the whole house better would be a more lofty goal
- To eventually build a new "dream home" on family property
- Become more involved in and to serve the homeschool community
- To ignite a passion in each of my children for serving others
Next week we are sharing what we are grateful for, but for now, take a peek at the goals and dreams of the others who are participating!
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com