- A coast to coast United States road trip. There are so many cities, historical sites monuments, and places we'd like to visit and experience with the kids, that I couldn't possibly name them all. I'd love to have the freedom and flexibility (and funds!) to just pick up and travel around the country, stopping whenever and wherever we wanted
- Hawaii and Alaska - can't exactly include these in traditional "road trip" dreams, but they're definitely on my list
- I want to go home to Georgia more often to visit my family
- The Beach - because it's long overdue
- Disney World - While this isn't a specific dream of mine, one of my children is wanting to go, and I would love to make HIS dreams come true!
- Ireland - This is my husband's dream, and obviously I want to be a part of that.
- Highclere Castle - Because wouldn't it just be fun to tour the castle that is "Downton Abbey"
- Really, I would be happy with any Castle tours
- Okay, a trip around the world wouldn't be that wild and crazy of a dream, now would it Maybe when we retire. Right?
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com