- Baseball - I was born and raised in the south, and my daddy was a Braves fan. I don't remember any other sports on in our house, and baseball is the only major professional sport I could still enjoy watching
- As a young adult I enjoyed both a kayaking and whitewater rafting trip, and that's something I would probably still enjoy if we ever got around to it
- Hiking - haha just kidding! I don't even think that's a "sport" so much as just an active thing to do. It doesn't matter though, I'm still just more of a nature walker with the occasional casual hike thrown in
- Summer Olympics - I usually watch on and off, and enjoy gymnastics, diving and some swimming events
- Winter Olympics - Same deal. I'll watch most here and there, but tend to like figure skating, bobsled, snowboarding, and freestyle skiing
Well that was a short, easy list. What are your favorite sports?
©2011-2016 Mom’s Heart. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://www.moms-heart.com